A good party game can make or break a social gathering. It has to be fun, entertaining, and engaging for everyone involved. That’s where Two Truths and A Lie comes in - a game that promises the right amount of friendly competition, playful banter, and fun surprises!
Whether hosting a backyard barbecue or planning a virtual hangout with friends, this classic party game is perfect for any occasion. From backyard BBQs to virtual game nights, this list of Two Truths and A Lie ideas will guarantee unforgettable interactions and endless laughter.
Play Two Truths and A Lie online
Need more ideas to confuse and stump your friends? Try playing Two Truths and A Lie online! This digital version of the popular party game includes a variety of outrageous experiences, embarrassing stories, and shocking facts to keep things interesting.
You choose statements over a wide range of categories and let your friends decide which is true and which is a lie. With its easy setup and user-friendly interface, playing Two Truths and A Lie online is a breeze.
Two Truths and A Lie ideas for work
Playing Two Truths and A Lie is not only for parties but can also be a great addition to team-building activities at work! It’s an excellent way to break the ice and get to know your colleagues in a fun and lighthearted manner.
If you’re playing with coworkers, or maybe you need work-related ideas, try any of these Two Truths and A Lie ideas for work for a fun time.
1. My biggest fear is public speaking.
Show off your prowess as a public speaker!
2. I’ve been skydiving twice.
Take the plunge and see if your coworkers can spot the lie!
3. I never check my social media accounts during work hours.
It’s just too tempting!
4. I have a secret talent for singing.
I’m not Beyonce; I’ll tell you that much.
5. My celebrity crush is the same now as when I was a teenager.
Unless you live on another planet, your crush has most likely changed.
6. I’ve been mistaken for a celebrity lookalike at a public event.
Find out who your coworkers think you resemble!
7. I’ve never been late to work.
Well, there was one time.
8. I’ve deleted my social media accounts twice.
Ever hit the delete button on social media? Twice?
9. I’m fluent in two languages.
Show off how many languages you can speak!
10. I once met a famous athlete at an airport.
Did they ask for your autograph, too?
Funny Two Truths and A Lie ideas
A party game is meant to be fun, after all! If you need some lighthearted and silly ideas to spice up your game, try these Funny Two Truths and A Lie ideas to get you started.
1. I can juggle four oranges at once.
Hey, maybe you can juggle… just not oranges.
2. I have a pet tarantula named Harry Potter.
Arachnophobic friends, beware!
3. I have a nickname that involves a vegetable.
Do you go by Carrot or Cucumber? Tell us your veggie nickname!
4. I once dressed up as a giant chicken for a school play.
Feathers and all!
5. I’ve won a burping contest.
I’m not THAT gassy.
6. I can do a perfect British accent when I’m drunk.
Cheers, mate! Care to put on a show?
7. I’ve never lost a game of Poker.
Um, have you played Poker before?
8. My hidden talent is being able to touch my nose with my tongue.
Impressive, unless you’re a dog.
9. I was once caught dancing alone to “Baby Shark”.
Hey, we all have our guilty pleasures.
10. I’ve never cried during a sad movie.
Unless you’re a robot, this one’s probably not true.
Flirty Two Truths and A Lie ideas
Looking to add a touch of flirtation to your game? Or maybe you want to impress your crush with some clever statements. Win them over using these Flirty Two Truths and A Lie ideas.
1. I’ve never had a one-night stand.
Well, maybe twice.
2. I can cook a five-course meal from scratch.
Show off your culinary skills!
3. I’ve never sent a risky text to the wrong person.
I’m really great at proofreading.
4. I’ve read every erotic fiction novel in the “Fifty Shades of Grey” series.
Are you a fan of steamy literature, or just being novel with your truth?
5. I have a seductive voice that I only use to order pizza.
A sultry tone for extra cheese, or just hamming it up?
6. I’ve been mistaken for a stripper at a strip club.
Oops, wrong place.
7. I can do a sexy crawl better than Catherine Zeta-Jones in ‘Entrapment’.
Give us a demo, please!
8. I’ve used a shampoo bottle as a microphone and seductively sang ‘I Will Always Love You’ in the shower.
Nobody can resist a good bathroom concert.
9. I’ve watched every celebrity sex tape available on the internet.
Yikes, I only stick to Netflix.
10. I’ve sent a flirty text to a celebrity and got a response.
Did you get a date too?
11. I have a playlist purely for making out.
Soundtrack of love, or just playing to the tune of a lie?
12. I’ve been asked to leave a club for being too sexy.
Too hot to handle, or just spinning a tall tale?
13. I’ve used a sexy pick-up line, and it worked more than once.
Smooth operator, or just pick-up-ing the wrong truth?
14. I’ve been told that I give off ‘James Bond’ vibes.
As dashing as Bond, or just shaken and stirred by a lie?
15. I’ve flirted my way out of a speeding ticket successfully.
A charming escape, or just racing away with a lie?
Hard Two Truths and A Lie ideas
Are you and your friends hardcore competitors? Do you thrive on the challenge of a difficult game? Then, use these Hard Two Truths and A Lie ideas to up the ante.
1. I’ve completed a marathon in under four hours.
I’m a running machine!
2. I can play Beethoven’s ‘Moonlight Sonata’ flawlessly.
3. I’ve bungee jumped off the highest bridge in the world.
No fear, no regrets.
4. I’ve climbed Mount Everest twice.
Just for fun, you know?
5. I have a black belt in karate.
Yeah, and guess what school of martial arts I went to? Kung Fu Panda.
6. I can name all the countries in the world by their flags.
Impressive geography skills, or just an atlas in disguise?
7. I’ve won a national spelling bee competition.
I’m just good at pretending to spell.
8. My worst habit is biting my nails.
The joke’s on you; I have no nails.
9. I’ve kept a secret relationship for over a year.
I have a poker face, thank you very much.
10. I’ve shared an embarrassing photo of myself online.
It’s still out there for everyone to see!
11. My biggest insecurity is my singing voice.
Show off your singing skills!
12. I’ve told an embarrassing story about myself at a public event.
Nothing to hide here!
13. I’ve completed a triathlon.
Swim, bike, run – no problem!
Easy Two Truths and A Lie ideas
Not all games have to be complicated. Sometimes, it’s fun to keep things light and easy! So here are Easy Two Truths and A Lie ideas to keep the game going effortlessly.
1. I’ve never broken a bone.
I’ve broken a sweat, though.
2. I have a fear of clowns.
You’re just brave because clowns are terrifying.
3. I’ve never ridden a roller coaster.
They’re so fun, how can’t I resist!
4. I’ve never played a drinking game.
I like to drink my head off during a party, actually.
5. My biggest pet peeve is loud chewers.
I extremely enjoy those ASMR videos.
6. I can swallow ice cubes whole.
I don’t have a steel throat.
7. I give the best piece of advice.
A wise old sage, or just flattering yourself?
8. I’ve never owned a black piece of clothing.
A colorful dresser, or just shading the truth?
9. I can eat a raw piece of garlic without flinching.
I’m just spicing up a lie!
10. I’ve gotten a full refund for a product after reading a consumer rights article.
Who even reads those? I’m not a lawyer.
Random Two Truths and A Lie ideas
Want a little bit of everything? Make your game unpredictable and even more exciting with these Random Two Truths and A Lie ideas that will keep everyone on their toes.
1. I’ve been to Antarctica.
I’m stuck in a frozen lie, that’s for sure.
2. I’ve accidentally eaten a bug before.
I’m bugging out with the truth!
3. I’ve won a game show.
I’m just lucky, or do I have a secret talent for trivia?
4. I can eat an entire pizza by myself in one sitting.
A competitive eater, or just taking a slice out of the truth?
5. I can down an entire bottle of hot sauce without flinching.
A fiery eater, or just spicing up a lie?
6. I’m secretly related to a celebrity.
Who, you ask? I am a celebrity.
7. I’ve cheated in a party game to win.
A trickster, or just playing games with the truth?
8. I’ve forgiven a major relationship dealbreaker.
A forgiving sweetheart, or just dealing a blow to the truth?
9. I’ve lied about my relationship status to avoid awkward situations.
Honesty is the best policy.
10. I’ve kept a secret from my current partner.
I’m an open book; my partner knows everything about me.
11. I’ve never had a falling out with a close friend.
A friend for life, or just sweeping the truth under the rug?
Need more game ideas to keep the fun going? Check out these other popular games that are perfect for group gatherings.
Break the ice with a variety of entertaining games similar to Two Truths and A Lie. Discover your next favorite group activity now!